All In A Life

Throughout our lives we gather things, meet people, develope relationships and
learn from everyday life. Mostly we seem to gather things. Pictures, nic nacks and things we've made.
Our lives can sometimes seem cluttered. Kind of like
our closets. I needed a way to "do something" with some of my clutter and share with friends and family. Thus,
here I am. And again I'm learning something. I'm new to blogging but I'll figure
it out. And I'll clutter this page with more of my clutter.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

August Card Swap And Contest Entry

Got the cards done for my swap. I always have a problem coming up with an idea for a school card.  Here's what I came up with.

The paper I used is from a pack by Reflections called Back To School. It's a cute pack of paper with the pieces I used plus one with letters on black and another with apples on white. The apple was an old stamp sis had so I added the A and cut them out by hand. I don't remember the brand on the sentiment stamp but I know I got several different ones at Joanns. (I love that store). Added some ribbon as the divider between the two papers so the seam didn't show. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Now on to others things. Like entering it in the contest.  You can enter too at http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
I have also entered at
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/search/label/Linky%20Party
http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/2013/08/cisc-5-school-time.html
Have a great evening.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for entering the CleralyiStamp School Time Challenge! Debbie McNamee CiSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we are ready for school!

    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Design Team.
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet!! That sentiment is so fabulous and I love it for a back to school card. Great papers. Thanks for playing with Clearly iSTamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love those papers and that sentiment! THANKS so much for sharing at Clearly iStamp's School Time Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it turned out great! like how you made everything work together.

    Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge #5- School Time! Hope to see back on Friday Aug 30th for challenge #6!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge Coordinator/Clearly Digi Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is so cute! Love the split papers - I have that stack and I love it! Thank you for linking up to CDS challenge and I wish you the best in the random.org selection - have a wonderful day! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creation is so beautiful with it's bright and cheerful colors. This is sure to bring a smile to any face. Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card! Love the papers you used for the background and wonderful sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp!--Hugs, Katy DT :)

    ReplyDelete